Super MIDI Pak
Sorry, we're all sold out! More available at later dates throughout 2023, sign up to our mailing list to be notified when more are in stock:
Ships immediately after order. Shipping to all countries supported by USPS Priority Mail International. Australia and New Zealand ship with USPS Priority Mail Express International. In most cases non-US customers are responsible for any local taxes or duties associated with this import. If we are not able to ship to your country or for other reasons unforeseen we may be forced to cancel the order, in such case your money will be returned in full. We cannot provide refunds but we will replace your unit if it is defective upon arrival for up to 60 days, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Features and Documentation
- Compatible with Super Famicom, NTSC/PAL Super Nintendo, and Super NT
- 16 polyphonic midi channels with independent settings multiplexing over 8 voices
- Standard MIDI sustain, sostenuto, legato switch, portamento (glide), pitch bend, vibrato, pan, volume
- Advanced MIDI features custom tunings, pitch bend sensitivity, master tuning.
- Pitch AD envelope, amplitude ADS envelope.
- MIDI mono mode (mode 4) with legato operation
- All SPC700 DSP registers are directly writable via CC messages, including echo registers
- Comes with Square Wave, Sine Wave, Triangle Wave, and Sawtooth samples.
- New samples can be uploaded via WebMidi application (Windows/Mac/Linux), automatically converts from SPC/WAV/SF2 formats.
- USB Micro-B and 3.5" TRS Type A MIDI interfaces, cables not included
- USB interface is galvanically isolated to prevent ground loop noise
- Save / restore device state across power off and reset
- Play existing SPC files
- Firmware upgradable
Check the documentation for a thorough list of features.
Note: Design is not final. Final cartridge shell will be injection molded ABS