Super MIDI Pak
We are accepting pre-orders until 10/15/21. After pre-orders are closed we will begin production. Estimated shipping date is still TBD. Shipping to all countries supported by USPS International Shipping Service (with COVID-19 restrictions). Non-US customers are responsible for any local taxes or duties associated with this import. If we are not able to ship to your country or for other reasons unforeseen we may be forced to cancel the order, in such case your money will be returned in full. We cannot provide refunds but we will replace your unit if it is defective upon arrival for up to 60 days, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Compatible with Super Famicom, NTSC/PAL Super Nintendo, and Super NT
- 16 polyphonic midi channels with independent settings multiplexing over 8 voices
- Standard MIDI sustain, sostenuto, legato switch, portamento (glide), pitch bend, vibrato, pan, volume
- MIDI mono mode (mode 4) with legato operation
- All SPC700 DSP registers are directly writable via CC messages, including echo registers
- Comes with Square Wave, Sine Wave, Triangle Wave, and Sawtooth samples.
- New samples can be uploaded via WebMidi application (Windows/Mac/Linux), automatically converts from SPC/WAV/SF2 formats.
- USB Micro-B and 3.5" TRS Type A MIDI interfaces, cables not included
- USB interface is galvanically isolated to prevent ground loop noise
- Save / restore device state across power off and reset
- Play existing SPC files
- Firmware upgradable